- Tickets are sold on behalf of the organisation presenting the event and are subject to the conditions applicable to the event and venue where it is held.
- The use of cameras and recording equipment is not permitted.
- The right is reserved to vary advertised programs and add, withdraw or substitute artists as necessary.
- The management reserves the right to refuse admission and in such event, the patron will oblige by all and any refund policy applicable
- Latecomers will be admitted at a suitable break in the program
- Patrons will adhere to all house rules and enter the venue at their own risk.
- The Civic Theatre’s Exchange and Refund Policy applies to all transactions.
Please check your tickets at time of purchase to ensure they are correct.
Tickets can be collected from the Civic Theatre Box Office, which is open from 10am to 4:00pm weekdays and and prior to each performance when the foyers open. All tickets are available as a digital file, they can be printed at home or displayed on the screen of a phone or device.
Updated January 2024